6 TRINITY STREET
The larger of our two Galleries, the Cooperage Space, is housed in a beautiful 4300 square foot original historic building in the heart of Toronto's Distillery District. With its exposed brick and plaster walls, along with its unique layout, this sophisticated and rustic space is the perfect backdrop for any planned event. The original architecture is highlighted by the Gallery's ever changing display of contemporary Quebecois paintings and sculptures.
Outfitted with a finishing kitchen a Bose ambient sound system and contemporary furniture, the Gallery is appropriate for many types of functions, including: beautiful seated dinners, cocktail receptions, corporate gatherings and meetings, business launches and conferences, wedding ceremonies and private celebrations.
Separated into three distinct spaces with a casual flow in between, the Gallery is ideal for larger events with the need for multiple functions. This experience can be furthered as the Cooperage Space includes patio access off Gristmill Lane. With the main room overlooking the District’s Trinity Square and ideally located on the main street, your guests are exposed to the history and beauty of the Distillery District.
100 Formal Seated Dinner
100 - 130 Ceremony/Conference Style Seating
150 Standing Cocktail Reception
The Thompson Landry Gallery’s rental rates vary depending on the nature of your planned event. We are happy to offer discounts to clients with events during off-season months (January to March) and for weekday bookings (Monday to Thursday).
For more information on rates and availability, please contact our Events Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-364-4955.
Cooperage Gallery rentals give clients the following options:
- Full access to the 4700 ft. space
- Contemporary Quebec Artworks
- Full-day or evening rentals until 2:00am
- Gallery Events Supervisor onsite for event
- 3 complimentary planning meetings with Events Manager and staff
- Access to Patio space
- Full finishing kitchen
- Bose-Ambient Sound System
- Optional AV equipment rental (projector screen, speakers, and microphone)
- Two unisex washrooms
- One large wooden harvest table with 6 chairs
- Five white contemporary couches
- Two brown leather couches
- Three copa tables
- Removal of the central hanging artwork
- Corkage (with supply of a Special Occasion Permit – indoor and outdoor optional)
- Art Specialist on-site to give guests a unique educational experience
- Cheese Station catered by our private Cheese Specialist
- Access to unique Quebecois ceramic and wooden artworks for favours and gifts
We have selected some of the top caterers in the city to present to our clients with the best culinary experience for their events: